Flowable Light Cure Composite
tgflow is designed for use with Veneers, inlays and full coverage restorations.
- Highly polishable and excellent esthetic properties.
- Excellent marginal adaptation.
- High compressive strength.
- Perfect flow behavior flowing easily into small defects and awkward shaped cavitiesthus requiring minimum manipulation.
- Continuous Fluoride release.
- Minimal invasive techniques and optimal consistency.
Class III and V restorations, minimally invasive therapy, extended fissure sealing, deciduous teeth restorations, blocking out of undercuts, cervical erosions and abrasions, Class II restorations under composites (CbC-technique, Compomer bonded Composite)
For bases and lining
- Kits: 3 x 2.3gm Flowable composite syringes, 1 x 1,15gm etch syringe, 6 disposable tips.
- Single Syringe: 1.5gm syringe in a smart clear plastic box.