Automix Temporary Crown & Bridge Material
tgtempolux is a self curing 10:1 premium bis acrylic temporary crown and bridge material. It has a top formulation with exemplary material properties due to a novel resin matrix, for high aesthetic short and long term provisionals.
- Exceptional flexural strength, highest pressure and abrasion resistance.
- Exactly fitted and unstressed due to the slightest polymerisation shrinkage.
- Minimal polymerisation temperature during setting.
- Defined elastic phase for reliable removal of the provisional.
- Brilliant, translucent colours for an exceptional natural aesthetic and fluorescence even in different lighting conditions.
- Absolutely colour stable for complete time of wearing, biocompatible, tasteless.
- Colour-stable and publishable to a high shine, providing for a natural aesthetic. Its colouration can be individually adjusted, compatible with UV-light-polymerising composites.
- Low polymerisation temperatures prevent pulpal and gingival irritation and damage.
- For direct application in Automix2 cartridge system, ideal mixing ratio of 10 : 1.
Temporary crowns and bridges, temporary inlays and onlays, long term temporaries and temporary veneers.
- Cartridge 50ml/76gm.
- 10 mixing tips blue.
- Available in shades A1, A2, A3, A3.5 and B1.